ensemble of heaven oficial forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ensemble of heaven oficial forum

~EOH ~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician

Go down 
+2
Trimarsetia
zhadoww
6 posters
AuthorMessage
zhadoww
two wings
two wings

Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician Empty
PostSubject: Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician   Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:41 pm

before write this, i pray that we can use this tactik and win the Castle

For Attacking

we must make 2 WAVE ( Attack with all of our men/women )
all of attacker just like assasins, Lord Knight, Paladin, etc, go to the room before emperium. we gather first...
but, the creator, sniper and Magician alredy defend at first portal.first portal are the 1st portal when we go to castle area(not in castle). defend there... !!!
make sure creator always use BOMB, magician use GRAVITATION and sniper make the damage. magician help with MAGIC BREAKER too...
if the sniper strong enough, help other member to attack, no defend... give other sniper to do it!
after make sure all attackers gather in the room before emper, make 1st wave ( use all ur speed to emper and break it, do not care with the enemy because a lot of member, the trap is no use here )...
if success we defend...
if fail... MAKE THE SECOND WAVE (GM use CALL to all of member)...
if success we defend too.he9x...
if we alredy get the castle, the defender at 1st portal, go out from portal and find the nearer flag.

i have the second option if we fail at second wave,
we make a new wave but we need powerfull magician and sniper( minimal have EMP/LDS ), this time we make the first wave, just like before, use all ur speed to the emper but all of magician & sniper do not go to emper but kill as much enemy that u can(kill Sniper 1st, magician and creator)...
when we use this tactik, many enemy must die bro... this our opportunity, if we cannot reach emperium, the GM hurry call all member and make the second emperium.
ATTENTION: MAgician and Sniper target the enemy, not the emperium(because all of u are very slow) !!!

when we use ALL this tactik to attack, GM make sure do not die !!! or we cannot make the second wave.
Back to top Go down
zhadoww
two wings
two wings

PostSubject: The Defend by Zhadoww the tactician   Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:38 pm

now for the defend...
read all, don't finish in the middle !
i just want to say, everybody must do their job !
ex= sniper ( use ur TRAP, even if somebody go through ur trap, try to attack but if u think cannot kill them, retrap again... let other member to kill the enemy.
finish ur job first and do other thing !

i'll start the tactik now...
we can defend if we got a wave, but how if we get a lot of wave ?
the key is 2/1 room before emper. on swanhild its 2 room before emper. when our member die and wanna go back to castle, they click on the flag... so we must defend 2 room before emper. make the powerfull defend there, but there is 2 way to get in there.from up way and right way. somebody look at this poin first !

we make the full defend at the portal. each portal, we need 3 creator, 1 magician, 1 sniper and some attackers. for creator, use ur MONSTER(mandragora) to the portal/warp. 3 creator with 9 monster. sniper use trap behind all magician,creator and attackers. magician use gravitation with magic breaker always. prepare marine spheere card for MAGNUM BREAK. each portal must have this defender.

for the room, sniper use trap all of the room but make sure a lot of sniper cause, not 1 sniper trap the room. make ur area to trap. do not trap all of room !!!

IF THE ENEMY HIDING AND CANNOT BE ATTACK, USE MAGNUM BREAK OR ARROW SHOWER.

on swanhild, we need make this defend on 2 room before emper.

now, about 1 room before emper...the strongest team here, but they only few people.
2 sniper 1 magician 1 creator 3 ATTACKER... make sure, all of them have minimal EMPS or LDS... defend at portal too. sniper make area too in this room.on this poin, ur job is do your own job + attack too... but fokus to attack.

now FOR GM... !!!
on swanhild, wait the 1st room before emper, we can see all the people come, if there to many break the defence, hurry go to emper room and call all of them !
on this point, all of u must be hurry to do ur job... magician is the key, use GRAVITATION. on swanhild, use 2 magician, secure the right and left way.
sniper use ur trap, creator use ur monster and BOMB.... just use BOMB to unequip enemy's armor. if it secure, hurry go back to ur position again ( 2 room before emper )

when we DEFENCE and ATTACK, all of u, use ur money !!! buy yggdrasilberry and Box of Thunder... that cheap..... !!! if win, we got 5rb from GM, 5 rb=350m ! i think to buy berry and BOT, u only need 20m !

If we get killed, use berry and hurry back to the position with BOT !!!

Discuss this tactik and make it excelent... tq for attention. i'll share again if i know the better tactik flower
Back to top Go down
Trimarsetia
two wings
two wings
Trimarsetia

PostSubject: Re: Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician   Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:39 pm

nice... lets try it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kaze
~The Ensemble~
~The Ensemble~
kaze

PostSubject: Re: Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician   Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:38 am

yeah ... lets try it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zhadoww
two wings
two wings

PostSubject: Re: Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician   Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:00 pm

this for defence, Look clearly their job
Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician ScreenXileRO015
Back to top Go down
zhadoww
two wings
two wings

PostSubject: defence   Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:07 pm

look at the monster.... that warp point ! enemy come from there !
i cannot give photo all map because too many trap,1 room full of trap
this is 1st room before emper room, and all of this player are powerfull !!!

i forgot the name of castle but just fokus on the warp... !!!
Back to top Go down
zhadoww
two wings
two wings

PostSubject: mandragora   Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:19 am

did u see all the mandragora from creator, i alredy know its function
last WOE, they make 3x3 mandragora on the warp, so no body can go to warp espesially our people
so no enemy can see our formation. when enemy try to go in, they die !

for creator too... use BOMB ( never stop ), it's really tired but that only for 1 hour !

and for magician, always gravitation field, DON'T STOP !

all of u, prepare evil druid card ! that important, remember our castle down because all of us is frozen !! T_T to bad
only this, wait for other tactik
Back to top Go down
kaze
~The Ensemble~
~The Ensemble~
kaze

PostSubject: Re: Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician   Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:12 am

nice Very Happy
we need to train hard for this event
thanx zhadoww for ur information
Back to top Go down
zhadoww
two wings
two wings

PostSubject: more defend   Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:46 am

hi, i have found new tactik for defend...
on castle, we defend the spawn point ( place we warp in when click the flag ),
if we get a wave, i sure we can defend,
BUT, if we get 2 wave, i'm not sure we can defend, so i think we must change the formation,

2 area before emper, we defend like before, but the team on 1st room before emper, go everywhere and anywhere that u can kill enemy on castle, just like the 3rd room before emper or every where, this crazy team must the best team on this guild and have all the job, like assasin, wizard, monk ( asura is the best here ),sniper, etc...

find some place that enemy hard to attack you, but u easyly to kill every enemy attack the castle...
the important one, remember all the master guild, kill them first so the enemy cannot make 2 wave...

GM make sure join on 2nd room before emper
this for swanhild....

for everybody, get the swanhild yo !!!
GM, online every WOE and give RB too ^_^

practice make perfect
Back to top Go down
VincentDePaul
two wings
two wings

PostSubject: Re: Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician   Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:51 am

we can use this tactik if we already have that castle before woe start.if we get castle when woe,hard to use that tactik
Back to top Go down
http://www.valent14288.co.cc
Shin~

Shin~

PostSubject: Re: Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician   Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:49 pm

Well this is the photo of my ex-guild(NS guild)...I think its pretty good...But many of their pro players are gone I think...Dunno why though...Anyway,look at the mandragoras and the traps...Pretty impressive... Smile

Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician ScreenXileRO082
Back to top Go down
kaze
~The Ensemble~
~The Ensemble~
kaze

PostSubject: Re: Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician   Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:20 am

whoaaaaaaa.... so our creator need to train hard to put mandragora like that yay ^__^
Back to top Go down
Shin~

Shin~

PostSubject: Re: Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician   Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:47 pm

Yeah I think the creator in EoH is good enough...I just saw some screenshots from WOE report and it looks good... Very Happy
Anyway, I recognize that almost all the members in this guild is a pro...Mostly have good equips and plays with extremely high skills...Love u all... Smile

PS: For some people who don`t know me...I`m Shin~Champ, the freshman...Nice to meet u guys... Cool
Back to top Go down
KeeWee
two wings
two wings
KeeWee

PostSubject: Re: Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician   Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:04 pm

need practice!?
lovely mandragore
^ _____________ ^
Back to top Go down
zhadoww
two wings
two wings

PostSubject: defence at swanhild   Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:51 am

Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician ScreenXileRO027

at least need 2 sniper to trap

see the number

1. we gather thereonly for the def unit, just like before... creator put ur monster at warp, wiz use gravitation, see the 1st post....
the attaker go in, and going crazy, kill all people that u can, kill creator first...

2. thats kafra poin... enemy warp from there.... we def there too, need 2 normal creator ( or 1 crazy creator => FE ) always bomb the kafra, and the sniper help the creatr too...

3. everybody go in from east side, try it before...if u go in from number3, help def at kafra, and after that go to warp poin to def...

after that wait for GM instruction to attack...
Back to top Go down
zhadoww
two wings
two wings

PostSubject: when go in castle   Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:57 am

Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician ScreenXileRO027-1

see the way, better use 1st way...
Back to top Go down
zhadoww
two wings
two wings

PostSubject: sorry   Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:04 am

sorry i dun see the middle way, but try the easy way ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician   Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician Empty

Back to top Go down

Attack and Defence from Zhadoww The Tactician
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ensemble of heaven oficial forum :: ensemble of heaven :: general discussion-
Jump to: